Pia focused on the implications and opportunities of disruptive technologies. How will we govern ourselves as we transition to a new model of state and society? How we will answer the call to democracy as we move away from geographical identification?
- For the first time, people feel like their systems are failing them. Whether this is related to trust or a lack of confidence, the direction from here is somewhat uncertain.
- Whilst the importance of networks in mobilising movements has been demonstrated (e.g. Occupy Wall Street), we need to work on our articulation of the outcome.
- Adopting 'Trojan Tactics' will under-write our work in the future. We must change the system from within.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to Democracy for the 21st Century: A work in progress by Pia Mancici.
- Discounts off SU Australia Live Programs.
- Insight into the greatest minds and latest ideas in exponential technologies.
Stay inspired and focused on positively impacting the world!