Day two of the Summit exploded with a musically - inspired story about the progress of human beings in 2019. War and famine are decreasing, human rights are improving, and millions of people are creating an economy that doesn’t cost the earth; but, can we sustain this?
- It is easy to hold a distorted and pessimistic view of the world when consuming news. It is only when we consider the facts, that we better understand our environment.
- The physical structure of our brain changes in response to the information and content we expose ourselves to.
- News is now often sensationalised to grab our attention and cause an immediate, emotional response. We need to look past our emotions to create a better future.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to Introduction & How Did We Get Here?
- Discounts off SU Australia Live Programs.
- Insight into the greatest minds and latest ideas in exponential technologies.
Stay inspired and focused on positively impacting the world!