Alex’s discussion centred on the concept of ‘democratised technology’ and its ability to protect, liberate and decentralise human beings and assets alike.
- Human history is a story of centralising and decentralising forces. As we head deeper into the information age, technology appears to favour tyranny.
- Centralised systems that track and record all our financial movements lead to a social credit system that depends on financial behaviour and nationality loyalty.
- To decentralise society, we must disconnect bureaucracy from knowledge, the economy, and all other methods of control.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to Why Decentralized Technology Matters for Freedom by Alex Gladsteini.
- Discounts off SU Australia Live Programs.
- Insight into the greatest minds and latest ideas in exponential technologies.
Stay inspired and focused on positively impacting the world!