Alix unpacked the ways in which current computational systems have impacted our culture and sense of self. She explored software as a metaphor for humanity, and challenged existing ideas about what it means to be human in the digital age.
- Humans have continuously defined themselves by their most valued resources at any point in time. Today, we often refer to ourselves as computational.
- We must consider how we want to represent ourselves digitally. What we do as humans - our likes, dislikes, habits and medicines - is increasingly becoming available digitally.
- Artificial intelligence only poses an existential threat to humanity because we have defined ourselves in accordance with technology.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to AI or Die? Redefining Humanity in the Software Age by Alix Rubsaam.
- Discounts off SU Australia Live Programs.
- Insight into the greatest minds and latest ideas in exponential technologies.
Stay inspired and focused on positively impacting the world!